What is Massage?
Massage Therapy is an important component in maintaining good health. Our work helps to enhance health and prevent illness by improving blood circulation and promoting pain relief and discomfort caused by everyday stress. All treatments incorporate hot towels to loosen muscles and increase circulation.
What are the Benefits of Massage?
– Deep relaxation and stress reduction
– Relief of muscle tension and stiffness
– Greater joint flexibility and range of motion
– Relief from tension-related headaches and eye strain
– Relaxed state of alertness
– Increased capacity for clearer thinking
– Greater feeling of well-being
– Enhanced self-image and body awareness
– Reduced levels of anxiety
Clients under the age of 18 must have a written parental/guardian consent.
Please print, fill out, and bring the attached document to your next appointment for a faster check-in process. New massage clients only.
Prices & Details
Relieve muscle tension and stress with a rejuvenating full body massage tailored to fit your individual needs.
A natural salt scrub is used to polish skin to reveal its natural healthy glow. After the scrub is removed gently with hot towels, each body part is massaged to moisturize the skin and enhance detoxification.
An integrative full body massage using hot basalt stones.
Massage for mothers in their second to third trimester to relieve pregnancy related discomfort and fatigue. Special techniques and positioning are used to assure the mother and baby’s comfort and safety.
Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, and myofascial release.